Phoenix Sunset and Night Lights Photography Tour
If you would like to learn how to take amazing sunset photographs and night shots of urban lights at their best – or learn to be even better than before – then this is the workshop for you. You will get several key photo ops and you will be able to creating exciting glamorous sunset, evening and night photos. This workshop is an entirely different approach to photography which enhances the artistic nature of your images, and causes them to be significantly more interesting.
per adult from
What's included :
- All fees
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Driver/Transport by private vehicle
- Professional photographer guide
- Entry/Admission - Tempe Town Lake
What's excluded :
- Guide's gratuity is not included in pricing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tempe Town Lake, 620 North Mill Avenue, Tempe, AZ 85281
Nobody does a sunset like Phoenix, so you will be going to a location to capture photos of the last moments of the sun as it sets for the evening, and glamorous photographs of city lights from numerous locations in the immediate area.
On this tour, you'll learn how to take more beautiful, interesting, creative and original photographs than ever before!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :260 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.