Phoenix Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Turn Phoenix into a giant game board with this fun scavenger hunt adventure! This challenge combines the excitement of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour city walking tour. Guided from any smart phone, teams make their way among well known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history.
per adult from
What's included :
- One Scavenger Hunt Tour for a team of 2-5 people.
What's excluded :
- Smart phone
Looking for a way to turn Phoenix into a giant game board? Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Phoenix. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. The adventure begins near the Herberger Theater Center and takes you on a well-designed course among historic and cultural sights of the city.
The tour will take you to the Arizona Center, Heritage Square, the County Courthouse and the Orpheum Theater and requires approximately 2 miles of walking. Using a smartphone as “the guide” allows participants to start when they want and determine their own pace of play. Stop to enjoy some of the outdoor art or grab a bite to eat along the way….why not, it’s your schedule?
Available 365 days a year from Sunrise to Sunset. Offered at a fixed price for a group vs. per person pricing, this city tour/game offers a great value to those on a budget.
• Heritage Square Phoenix, 115 N 6th St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2328
• Orpheum Theater, 203 W Adams St, Phoenix, AZ 85003-1602
• Herberger Theater Center, 222 E Monroe St, Phoenix, AZ 85004-2335
• Old Courthouse, 125 W Washington St, Phoenix, AZ 85003-2207
• Arizona Center, Van Buren St. between 3rd and 5th Sts. Downtown, Phoenix, AZ
Departure Point :222 E Monroe St, Phoenix, AZ 85004, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Must have US cellular data plan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- We are a Covid-19 friendly outdoor activity. No tour guides, no outside groups are added to your team. The wearing of face masks is recommended but not required during this activity in outdoor settings.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.