Phnom Kulen Sacred Waterfall & Tour (1 day)
We provide a special tour to the origin of Khmer Empire, Khnom Kulen mountain. It is know as a sacred mountain for Cambodian people. There, we'll visit Phnom Kulen national park, Bat cave, Elephant statues, reclining of Buddha, river of 1000 Lingas, and the waterfall.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Cool Water & Towels
- Local Snacks
What's excluded :
- Angkor Temple Pass
- Phnom Kulen, Koh Ker and Beng Mealea Pass
- Boat Trip & Lake Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
- Morning: At about 8.00am to pick up from your hotel to visit Phnom Kulen national park, Bat cave, Elephant statues, reclining of Buddha, river of 1000 Lingas, to get lunch.
- Afternoon: To visit and swim and to play at waterfalls. To return to your hotel, end of tour service for a day tour.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know the name of your hotel before the tour date.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.