Phnom Kulen mountain Waterfall & 1000 lingas Join-in Tour
Discover the Phnom Kulen National Park with a full-day guided tour departing from Siem Reap. Visit Kulen Waterfall, the River of a Thousand Lingas, and journey to the top of the mountain to find the world-famous Reclining Buddha. Tour is led by an Apsara Authority certified guide and ranges from 7 - 8 hours in duration. Small-group trip is limited to a maximum of ten participants and includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Cold towel & water during touring
- Hotel pick up & Drop off
- Hotel pickup (7:30am to 8:00am)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Small group Join Tour up to 8 people
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Kulen mountain ticket at 20$/person
- Travel Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Kulen Waterfall, Siem Reap Cambodia
Kulen Mountain (its name means "Lychee Mountain") is around 60km north of Angkor Wat and one of the holiest places in Cambodia. The waters of the Siem Reap river, so important for the Angkor Empire, Flowed from this mountain, and visitors can still see the fertility symbols carved into the riverbed centuries ago to ensure continued prosperity. Holy men study here and ascetic hermits live in ancient pagodas. It was at Kulen that the Devaraja cult was born, turning the human rulers of the Khmer into gods. Pilgrimages are still made to the mountain, And visitors can swim in the clean, cool water and examine the carvings, waves of butterflies swooping past and off into the lush jungle around. Kulen Mountain is also the sight of the Reclining Buddha monument, a massive statue carved whole out of the mountain top in the 16th Century. During the Indochina War, bombs were dropped all around the Buddha, but none destroyed that statue. It is now a popular place for Khmer to make picnics.
We will break to have the lunch and swim here till 2.30 pm to return to Siem Reap.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
We will drop you at the hotel or somewhere in Siem Reap but only in the city center only.
Departure Point :6 Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.