Phnom Kulen mountain Waterfall & 1000 lingas -Private Tour
Visit Phnom Kulen National Park and discover the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire. See the River of 1000 Lingas with its myriad symbols carved along a riverbed and pay respect to the reclining Buddha on the top of the mountain.
per adult from
7 to 8 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transporatation with AC by Car/Van/Minivan
- English professional guide
- All local applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Phnom Kulen mountain pass: $20 per person
- Travel insurance
- Food and beverage
- Appreciation Tip
- A valid Angkor day pass is required for entry, costing around $37 per person.
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen Waterfall
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Kulen Waterfall, Siem Reap Cambodia
Depart in the morning from your hotel with private transportation to Phnom Kulen National Park. Drive through wide open rice fields and scattered villages with traditional houses, before winding up the rocky road to the top of the mountain. Phnom Kulen is widely regarded as the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire. During the construction of the ancient temples, sandstones were brought from this sacred mountain to Angkor. Kulen is considered by Khmers to be the most sacred mountain in Cambodia.
Visit the River of 1000 Lingas, divided into three ports for the Hindu trinity gods, and with a riverbed filled with thousands of unique, ancient carvings. Ascend to the summit of the hill to marvel at the Buddhist Pagoda and the large Reclining Buddha statue. Continue to the waterfalls of Kulen, pausing at two beautiful spots for a swim and perhaps a spot of lunch.
At around 2:00 PM the tour comes to an end and the guide will transfer you back to your hotel. Alternatively, you have the option to stop at Banteay Srei temple, known as the Women's Citadel and built of majestic red sandstone. A valid Angkor day pass is required for entry, costing around $37 per person.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :National Road 6, NR6, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.