Phnom Kulen and Tonle Sap Sunset Cruise Day Tours
it is the most interesting site around Siem Reap beside the temples of Angkor to explore the most beautiful site as Phnom Kulen National Park, Waterfall, Reclining Buddha Statue , river of 1000 Linga and walking through the tropical forest visit the local village with palm sugar village and then continue to take cruise at Tonle Sap, visit floating village, foaling school ...
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fees for the tours sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- Tours with English Speaking License Tour Guide
- All private transfer with Airconditioning vehicle
- Drink water and fresh tissue
- Pick up & Drop off at your hotel ( please provide us your hotel and your hotel address )
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Sap Lake
- Entry/Admission - Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Another account are not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusion
- Lunch - During the tours the tour guide and driver will take you to the local restaurant to taste the real Cambodian food before start the next sightseeing and you pay your own account
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 50-58 Street 27, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
On the morning our guide and driver will welcome you at hotel lobby at 08 : 00 AM and transfer to visit the National park Phnom Kulen that located at the north of Angkor ancient city and it is also the quarry of the sand stone of Angkor temples that the Khmer king they look the stone from there to build all the temples in Angkor in that time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
Phnom Kulen is considered by Khmers to be the most sacred mountain in Cambodia and it is a popular place for domestic and international visitors to visit there everyday. The hill is used as the ancient capital city II in AD 802 to declared himself as god king and announced independence from Java, then giving birth to present day Cambodia.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tonle Sap Lake, Lower Mekong Basin Cambodia
The Tonle Sap Lake is the largest fresh water in South East Asia. Its dimension changes depending on the monsoon and dry season and five provinces circled the area of Tonle Sap Lake and there are more than three million of population inhabited around the bank of the Lake and 90% of them earn a living by catching fish and making agricultures. As you can see on the map of Cambodia It stretches across the northwest section of the country. The Lake is also an important commercial resource, providing more than half of the fish consumed in Cambodia. In harmony with the specialized ecosystems, the human occupations at the edges of the lake is similarly distinctive floating villages, towering stilted houses, huge fish traps, and an economy and way of life deeply intertwined with the lake, the fish, the wildlife and the cycles of rising and falling waters.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kampong Phluk Floating Village, Siem Reap Cambodia
Kampong Pluk is about 30 Km locates on the Southeast of Siem Reap Town and there are more then 3000 inhabitants are real Khmers, their households made of wood and bamboo built on stilts of about 6m to 7m high. During dry season when the lake is low and lack of water those buildings look like the skyscrapers. At this time of the year many of villagers move out onto the lake and build a provisional stilted houses. In wet season while the water level rises up again, the dwellers move back to their permanent houses on the flood plain, the stilts now hidden under the water. People made a living by catching fishes produce as well as smelly fish paste, fermented fish, smoked fish, dried fish, dried prawn etc.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and departure at 08 : 00 AM on the morning at your hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Dress Appropriately ! Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them. Wear a shirt that can cover your shoulders and trousers or knee-length pants or skirts are permitted.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.