Phnom Bakheng & Angkor Wat Sunrise and Sunset Tour
We'll begin the tour early in the morning to Bakheng Mountain to see the Sunrise. It will be a special and peaceful tour since we can avoid crowd. We will visit Angkor Wat in the evening to see the sunset as the end of our journey in Siem Reap.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/C Car
- Licensed English-Speaking Guide
- Cool Water and Towels
- Local Snacks
What's excluded :
- Angkor Temple Pass
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phnom Bakheng, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17000 Cambodia
- Morning: At about 4.40am to pick up you from your hotel, to visit sunrise on top of Phnom Bakheng hill and temple, to get back to your hotel for breakfast and free.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Afternoon: At about 4.00pm to pick up you from your hotel to visit sunset at Angkor wat temple, to get back to your hotel, end of tour services for a day tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know the name of your hotel before the tour date.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.