Phillips Cruises 26 Glacier Tour - Self-Drive - Anchorage, AK
Phillips Cruises and Tours offers a safe and memorable way to view the beauty of the glaciers and wildlife of Prince William Sound in a pristine wilderness area. Conditions change daily due to weather, ice flows, and wildlife activity so our captains adapt to these changing conditions to provide the best cruise experience while keeping your safety and comfort a top priority. The crew is attentive throughout the cruise ensuring that your time with us is an enjoyable memory and a favorite highlight of your Alaska vacation.
Our tours are operated on first-class catamarans. Due to their dual hull design, these powerful high-speed catamarans are extremely stable and able to smoothly navigate through the narrow fjords and passages that lead us to the face of massive glaciers. By operating safely and efficiently, Phillips provides a comfortable cruise and our No Seasickness Guarantee assures nervous cruisers the confidence that they will enjoy our cruise without any unpleasant effects.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- ADA Accessible providing a safe and comfortable way for everyone to see the glaciers.
- No Seasickness Guarantee - Our smooth cruising catamarans & the calm waters of Prince William Sound.
- Smoke-free vessels
- Captain provides professional narration during the cruise.
- USB Charging Stations are available at every table for guest to use. Wifi is NOT available.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, hot tea, and ice water are available at self-serve stations.
- Lunch - Wild Alaska smoked salmon chowder, oyster crackers, fresh Julienne vegetable salad, cheese stick, fruit snack, and York Peppermint Pattie. Vegetarian Chili or Kids’ Meal on request 48 hours prior.
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Prince William Sound
What's excluded :
- Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel - Toll Fee collected to access Whittier.
- Gift Shop items are available for purchase on board to share with family back home.
- Transportation, tunnel fare, and parking are not included.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Warm your spirits with our signature hot drinks or try our Glacier Ice Margarita. Our full-service bar features Alaskan ales on tap, wine, a full selection of spirits and liquors.
- Parking Fees
- Check-in opens at 10:30 AM, Boarding 12:00 NOON Fees not included: $13 Tunnel, Park $12
- Entry/Admission - Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel, Portage Glacier Hwy, Whittier, AK 99693
Travel time from Anchorage to Whittier is 90 minutes.
From Girdwood to Whittier, allow 45 minutes. The Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel is open thirty minutes past the hour for access to Whittier. The tunnel opens on the hour to depart Whittier, hourly until 11:00 PM.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Prince William Sound, AK
Cruise the calm waters of Prince William Sound to view glaciers and wildlife up close. 10:30 AM Tunnel, 12:00 PM Boarding, 12:50 PM - 6:20 PM 26 Glacier Tour. After the cruise, explore Whittier. The tunnel opens on the hour until 11:00 PM to depart Whittier.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Whittier, Whittier, Alaska
Explore the town of Whittier, Alaska as you stroll along the harbor boardwalk, visit local shops and restaurants, or hike a local trail.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :519 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Departure Time :12:45 PM
Return Detail :100 W Camp Rd, Whittier, AK 99693, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be mindful of the space around you for social distancing
- All crew and guests must wear a mask or face covering per current COVID-19 procedures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Phillips Cruises & Tours, LLC departs from Whittier, Alaska. We follow the guidelines and mandates from the City of Whittier and the State of Alaska. For complete details, please visit our website and click on COVID-19 Guest Information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.