Phillips Cruises 26 Glacier Cruise & Coach - Anchorage, AK 2021
We make it easy to see it all in one day! Relax on the coach as the driver guide narrates while you enjoy the beauty of Turnagain Arm. On the cruise get ready to view one of the largest concentration of glaciers in Alaska. Weather, ice conditions and wildlife activity changes daily and our captains may adjust the route to provide the best cruise experience while keeping your safety and comfort a top priority. We take pride in ensuring that your time with us is an enjoyable memory that becomes a favorite highlight of your Alaska vacation.
We operate first-class catamarans. Due to their dual hull design, these powerful high-speed catamarans are extremely stable and able to smoothly navigate through the narrow fjords and passages that lead us to the face of massive glaciers. By operating safely and efficiently, Phillips provides a comfortable cruise and our No Seasickness Guarantee assures nervous cruisers the confidence that they will enjoy our cruise without any unpleasant effects.
per adult from
What's included :
- ADA Accessibility - Please call regarding your specific needs so we can assist you.
- No Seasickness Guarantee - Our smooth cruising catamarans & the calm waters of Prince William Sound.
- Smoke-free vessels - We do not allow any form of tobacco, marijuana, vape or e-cigarettes.
- Captains will provide professional narration during the cruise.
- USB Charging Stations are available at every table for guest to use. Wifi is NOT available.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee, hot tea, and ice water are available.
- Lunch - Wild Alaska smoked salmon chowder, oyster crackers, Julienne vegetable salad, cheese stick, fruit snack, and York Peppermint Pattie. Request Vegetarian Chili or Kids’ Meal 48 hours prior
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Prince William Sound
What's excluded :
- Gift Shop items are available for purchase on board to share with family back home.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Warm your spirits with our signature hot drinks or try our Glacier Ice Margarita. Our full-service bar features Alaskan ales on tap, wine, a full selection of spirits and liquors.
- Entry/Admission - Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turnagain Arm Drive, Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK
Traveling between Anchorage and Whittier is a spectacular journey. The Seward Highway is designated a Scenic Byway that follows the shoreline of Turnagain as it winds its way along the base of mountains revealing one stunning view after the next. As time allows, photo stops will be made along the way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel, Portage Glacier Hwy, Whittier, AK 99693
Travel time from Anchorage to Whittier is 90 minutes.
From Girdwood to Whittier, allow 45 minutes. The Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel is open thirty minutes past the hour for access to Whittier. The tunnel opens on the hour to depart Whittier, hourly until 11:00 PM.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Prince William Sound, AK
The 26 Glacier Cruise will follow the route of the 1899 Harriman Expedition, cruising he calm waters of Prince William Sound to view glaciers and wildlife up close.
After the cruise, step on the coach for your return to Anchorage.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Whittier, Whittier, Alaska
Whittier Alaska is the Gateway to Prince William Sound. This quaint coastal town is home to just 200 residents. Whittier is the place where local Alaskans come to play in Prince William Sound for the weekend.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :939 W 5th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501, USA
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers need to ascend/descend 3-5 steps to board coach. Please call for assistance
- Be mindful of the space around you for social distancing
- All crew and guests must wear a mask or face covering per current COVID-19 procedures.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Phillips Cruises & Tours, LLC departs from Whittier, Alaska. We follow the guidelines and mandates from the City of Whittier and the State of Alaska. For complete details, please visit our website and click on COVID-19 Guest Information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.