Philae Temple-unfinished Obelisk And High Dam Day Tour In Aswan
Private tour 4 Hours Runs Daily at 8:00 am(time can be change upon your request), includes Pick up service from your hotel or cruise in Aswan and return, Professional tour guide, all transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle, Bottled water during your trip and Our Prices Includes All service charges & taxes,
Tour excludes Tipping and entrance fees.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional tour guide
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- qualified licensed driver
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 20 us dollars per person for all the sites)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
At 8:00 am(pick up time can be change according to your request) our expert Licensed Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise or even from the airport in Aswan to enjoy a day tour in the amazing city of Aswan,
Start your tour by a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks.
Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut,
one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II.
This queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen Nefertiti.
Move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built in the honor of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP ALL OUR GUESTS FROM ANY HOTELS OR CRUISES IN ASWAN
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.