Philae Temple Sound and Light Show with Private transfers
Philae Temple Sound and Light Show with Private Transfers
Have you ever wondered what life have been thousands of years ago? You will know about it through the creation of Philae Temple Sound and Light Show.
Spend the evening while enjoying Philae Temple Sound and Light Show, that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Goddess Isis & God Osiris. There is a marvels story for this temple, since an early century, the site of Philae was flooded for six months each year. An incredible restoration program was undertaken in the 1960s, and the Temple was moved stone by stone to the current location. Enjoy the spectacular lights of the multimedia presentations which vividly reveals the form and majesty of this ancient site and walk through the magnificent temple as its history is narrated. After the show transfer back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan and return.
- All transfers by private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water during your trip
- Ride a boat to the beautiful island temple of Philae included.
- Roam the halls as lights and audio bring ancient Egypt to life.
- Enjoy the stunning colors and projections
- Learn about the temple’s gods and history of the pharaohs
- Guide, and return hotel and cruise port transfers by private vehicle.
- All service charges and taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping (Optional)
- Visit: Sound and Light Show - Philae, Philae Island, Aswan 0097 Egypt
At 17:00 private Pick-up from Aswan hotel or Nile cruise. With a private air-conditioned vehicle go to Philae Temple, set on an island in a basin of the Nile River. On route, hear how the temple was built during the 3rd and 2nd centuries BC, and dedicated to the Egyptian goddess, Isis. During the 1970s, the building was dismantled at its original location on Philae Island, and re-erected on its current island to save it from flooding caused by the completion of the new Aswan High Dam in 1970. On arrival, have your camera ready for the spectacular sound and light show. Watch in awe as a rainbow of lights and laser projections illuminates the temple, bringing it to stunning life. Walk through the atmospherically lit courts, halls and colonnades as the English commentary summons up the ghosts of pharaohs past and recounts the temple’s history through the ages. Discover the symbolic meanings behind the wall reliefs and admire the lights of the floodlit edifice reflected in the lapping Nile waters. After the show, return to your private vehicle and travel directly back to your hotel or Nile cruise, where your tour ends.
• Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple from Aswan Hotels or Nile Cruises.
• Ride a boat to the beautiful island temple of Philae
• Roam the halls as lights and audio bring ancient Egypt to life
• Enjoy the stunning colors and projections
• Learn about the temple’s gods and history of the pharaohs
• Admire the illuminations reflected in the Nile waters
• Includes entrance fees, guide, and return hotel and cruise port transfers by private vehicle
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Aswan hotels and Nile Cruises
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.