Philae Temple Sound And Light Show
Be dazzled by a magical sound and light show at the Philae Temple on this 1.5-hour trip from Aswan, with private round-trip transfers included. Travel to the beautiful ancient temple, set on an island in the Nile, and admire its spectacularly lit walls, pylons and court lit by a kaleidoscope of lights and lasers projections. See the illuminations reflected in the lapping waters, and walk through the floodlit halls and colonnades as the powerful commentary tells tales of the temple’s history and pharaohs past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Tour-Guide
- Pick up and Drop off from Hotel
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sound and Light Show - Philae, Philae Island, Aswan 0097 Egypt
Egypt Shadow representative will pick up from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan to Spend the evening while enjoying the Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple, that takes you on a narrated journey to discover the legends of Goddess Isis & God Osiris. There is a marvels story for this temple, since early century, the site of Philae was flooded for six months each year. An incredible restoration program was undertaken in the 1960s, and the Temple was moved stone by stone to the current location. Enjoy the spectacular lights of the multimedia presentations which vividly reveals the form and majesty of this ancient site and walk through the magnificent temple as its history is narrated. After the show transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up all travelers from any point in Aswan city
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.