Philae temple, and obelisk
Head to Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and unfinished Obelisk showcases three of Aswan’s most popular sites. Travelers will get an up close look at the dam that divides the Nile from Lake Nasser, marvel at the sheer size of the unfinished Obelisk and revel in the natural beauty of Philae Temple’s island home.
per adult from
4 to 5 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Entry/Admission - Unfinished Obelisk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honor of goddess Isis the chief deity of the island.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Aswan High Dam, Manteqet As Sad Al Aali, Aswan Egypt
The High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Unfinished Obelisk, Sheyakhah Oula, Aswan Egypt
Proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. This queen was the owner of Al Deir El-Bahari temple in the eastern bank of Luxor, Also there is an opinion said that it belongs to Queen.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any Hotel in Aswan
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.