Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Eastern State Penitentiary Admission
This bundle includes a 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Philadelphia Sightseeing Tour, plus Admission to Eastern State Penitentiary. General Admission tickets include “The Voices of Eastern State” audio tour, hands-on history interactive experiences, history exhibits, and artist installations. If space is available on the day of your visit, you may also reserve a spot at the Admissions Desk for that day’s guide-led tour and discussion at no additional charge. Over its more than 140 years of being actively used as a prison, Eastern State Penitentiary looks back at a turbulent history, with breakouts and riots, and notorious inmates such as Al Capone and Willie Sutton. Eastern State Penitentiary is one of the stops along your route.
During your 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, expert guides offer live commentary as you travel a 1.5-hour loop to 27 different stops highlighting Philadelphia's 100 most popular attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the US Mint.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-Day Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Admission to Eastern State Penitentiary, one of the most famous prisons in the world
- Transportation aboard London-style Double Decker Bus
- Experience the prison where notorious inmates such as Al Capone and Willie Sutton were once held
- Eastern State Penitentiary admission includes “The Voices of Eastern State” Audio Tour
- Pass by 100+ Philadelphia Attractions including Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the US Mint
- Professional Local Guides offer Live Commentary throughout a 1.5-Hour loop to 28 stops
- Hop-On Hop-Off Audio Guides Available in English, French, German, Spanish, and Mandarin
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (unless otherwise noted)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
Route Duration: 2 daysStops on the Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour:
Attractions on the Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour:
- 111 S Independence Mall E - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk at the Bourse Building
Philadelphia Sightseeing Tours / Eastern State Penitentiary / Independence Hall / Liberty Bell Center / Betsy Ross House / United States Mint / National Constitution Center / The African American Museum in Philadelphia / Christ Church / Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts / Rocky Statue / Philadelphia Zoo / Rodin Museum / Reading Terminal Market / City Hall Visitor Center / The Franklin Institute
Operates: This hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour lets you experience the rich history and legendary sights of Philadelphia with ease. Select a single or multi-day pass that allows you to explore Philadelphia with the added value of transportation. Expert local guides offer live commentary as you travel a 1.5-hour loop to 28 different stops highlighting Philadelphia's 100 most popular attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the US Mint. Aboard the double-decker bus, a 360-degree view of Philadelphia will leave you speechless and entertained while you soak up the history, heritage and beauty of one of America's oldest cities.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Eastern State Penitentiary is not climate controlled; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You will receive your Eastern State Penitentiary Admission Ticket after checking in for your Hop-On Hop-Off tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.