Philadelphia Double Decker Sightseeing Tour & Campo's Cheesesteak Combo
This Historical Double Decker Tour & Authentic Campo's Philly Steak Combo allow's you to experience the rich history and legendary sights of Philadelphia with an authentic Philadelphia cheese steak at stop 27 on the tour at Philadelphia's beloved Compo's. Experience local guides that offer live commentary as you travel a 90 minute loop to 28 different stops highlighting Philadelphia's 100 most popular attractions, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and the US Mint. Aboard the double-decker bus, a 360-degree view of Philadelphia will leave you speechless and entertained while you soak up the history, heritage and beauty of one of America's oldest cities.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Campo's combo includes your choice of any listed sandwich, bottle of water, Herr's Potato Chips, Philly's own TastyKake and Peanut Chews
What's excluded :
- Multiple visits to Campos - 1 redemption per customer only
Philadelphia Sightseeing Tour & Campo's Cheesesteak Combo
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Philadelphia Sightseeing Tour & Campo's Cheesesteak Combo:
Attractions on the Philadelphia Sightseeing Tour & Campo's Cheesesteak Combo:
- 111 S Independence Mall W - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk at the Bourse Building
- Betsy Ross House - United States Mint
- Independence Visitor Center - Near Christ Church Burial Ground.
- Chinatown Friendship Arch
- Reading Terminal Market - City Sightseeing Philadelphia Kiosk outside of The Marriott
- Love Park - Right across from Dilworth Park
- Cathedral Basilica of Ss. Peter & Paul and the Shrine of Saint Katharine Drexel - Ben Franklin Parkway & 17th St.
- Logan Square - Sister Cities Park Cafe
- Rodin Museum - The Barnes Foundation.
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- Fairmount Avenue & Pennsylvania Avenue
- Rocky Steps - Fairmont Park Loop
- Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Civil War Monument
- Please Touch Museum
- Philadelphia zoo
- The Franklin Institute - Academy of Natural Sciences
- The Mütter Museum at The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- One Liberty Observation Deck
- Avenue Of The Arts
- Society Hill
- Mother Bethel A.M.E. Church
- Head House Square
- Korean War Memorial Park
- Penn's Landing - Independence Seaport Museum
- Museum of the American Revolution - Penn's Landing
- 2nd St & Market St - Christ Church
- Liberty Bell
Eastern State Penitentiary / Liberty Bell Center / Reading Terminal Market / Independence Hall / Christ Church / Rodin Museum / City Hall Visitor Center / Independence Visitor Center / Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University / Independence Seaport Museum / Mutter Museum / Please Touch Museum / South Street / Elfreth's Alley Museum / Rittenhouse Square / National Museum of American Jewish History / The African American Museum in Philadelphia / United States Mint / Philadelphia Museum of Art / Antique Row / Philadelphia Zoo / Pennsylvania Convention Center / Fireman's Hall / Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts / Rocky Statue / National Constitution Center / Love Park / Hard Rock Cafe / Logan Circle / The Franklin Institute / Shops at Liberty Place / Fashion District / Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia / China Town
Operates: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.