Phi Phi Islands:Full Day Snorkeling Day Trip with Complimentary Private Transfer
The Phi Phi Islands are surely one of the world’s wonders: an archipelago of lush, tropical isles set in a turquoise sea. On this day trip from Phuket, adventure seekers will explore this top snorkeling spot with its spectacular underwater scenery and white-sand beaches made famous by the Leonardo DiCaprio film 'The Beach.' Speedboat transport, snacks, buffet lunch, snorkel gear, and hotel transfers are all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Speedboat transfer
- Beverage, snacks and buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment: life jacket, mask and snorkel and fins
- Professional guide
- Private Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beach Towel
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your full-day tour starts with a morning pickup from your preferred hotel in Phuket. Upon arrival at the marina, you'll be greeted by your guide for a 1-hour speedboat ride to Phi Phi Island. Admire the magnificent view of the Andaman Sea en route to Nui Bay, then stop to snorkel in crystal-clear waters and discover well-preserved coral gardens.
Cruise to Bamboo Island for a sumptuous buffet lunch at an island hotel, followed by more time for relaxing and swimming on the white-sand beach.
Next, sail to Koh Phi Phi Don and visit Monkey Bay, named after the wild macaques that inhabit the sands and trees. Use caution while you observe the monkeys as they scamper in their natural habitat. Afterward, head to Maya Bay, made famous by the 2000 film The Beach. Take a dip in Piley Lagoon, surrounded by impressive cliffs.
Upon your return to the marina, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.