Phi Phi Islands by Ferry with Snorkeling and Lunch
Ko Phi Phi is one of the most idyllic tropical locations in the world. This picturesque island is a destination for travelers looking to relax, unwind and soak up some serious sun. This Phuket to Phi Phi Islands by express ferry tour with lunch included is the perfect way to experience the beauty of Ko Phi Phi worry free! Choose from the Standard Class seating, First Class seating or Premium Class seating packages.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared van transfer from/to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Kata or Karon Beach.
- Small surcharge applies for Transfers to areas outside those mentioned above
- Lunch - Buffet lunch with snacks
- Refreshments onboard (tea/coffee/snacks)
- English speaking guide on boat
- For Standard Class and First Class passengers, snorkeling is done by long-tailed boat
- For Premium Class passengers, snorkeling is done by speedboat
- National Park Fee (Premium Class passengers only)
- Snorkeling equipment (mask and snorkel)
What's excluded :
- Transfers surcharge if outside Phuket Town, Patong, Kata and Karon areas
- National Park Fee. (For Standard Class and First Class passengers)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Maya Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
Maya Bay is a stunningly beautiful bay that's sheltered by 100-metre high cliffs on three sides. Inside the bay there are several beaches, most are small and some only exist at low tide. The main one is around 200 metres long with silky soft white sand, underwater colourful coral and exotic fish in exceptionally clear water; the whole bay is one big reef.
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Don, Ko Phi Phi Don, Krabi Province
Like the other islands in the archipelago, Phi Phi Don is a non-volcanic island largely made of limestone. It is almost separated into two islands, but a strand of flat land connects them. On this strand lies the largest settlement on the island, as well as most of the resorts.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Viking Cave, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Viking Cave is one of the most notable sites on Koh Phi Phi Leh. Located at the bottom of a tall limestone cliff on the northeastern side of the island. Known as Tham Phaya Nak in Thai, Viking Cave owes its name to the paintings found on the eastern southern walls of the cave: they represent various types of boats, including what resembles a Scandinavian drakkar. These paintings are certainly quite recent, and were possibly realised by sailors taking shelter in the cave during a storm.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Andaman Wave Master, 23/4, Luang Poh Wat Chalong Road Talad - yai, Phuket Town, Phuket 83000 Thailand
Andaman Wave Master is the only ferry transfers service to stop at Laemtong Beach on the northern side of Phi Phi Island. This is the most convenient service for guests staying at this beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from Phuket Town, Patong, Kata and Karon hotels. For transfers from/to hotels in other areas a surcharge will apply.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation. You will receive a call at your hotel the day before tour with the exact pick up time.
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- The ferry ride from Phuket to the Phi Phi Islands is approximately 90 minutes long.
- Please Note: Surcharges apply for pickup and drop-off from hotels outside Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata (surcharge payable directly to driver); Transfers 1000-baht per/van per way for transfers from Layan, Naithon, Maikhoa, Ao Por and from Phuket Airport. 100-baht per pax/per way from Merlin Beach, Thavorn Beach Village, Tri Trang Beach, Rawai, Naiharn, Surin, Kamala, Bangtao, Cape Panwa, Naiyang, Boat Lagoon, New Bus Terminal, Bypass Road.
- ***Sightseeing onboard at Phi Phi Ley Island during May-Oct will be done in the afternoon before return trip to Phuket.
- Maya Bay is closed for coral reef rehabilitation from 1st June 2018 indefinitely. Customer will still pass by Maya Bay from the boat, but customer is not allowed to actually go to the shore.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program, changes are made for the safety and comfort of all the guest’s. Based on this, no refunds can be given.
- Upgrade to First Class or Premium Class cannot be purchased from onboard the boat. Upgrade must be purchased prior boarding boat at pier (subject to availability) OR choosing to book directly.
- Payment of National Park Fee during tour is required from passengers in Standard Class and First Class during tour (400-baht Adt / 200-baht Chd).
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether you may dock at the Pier at Phi Phi Don or take a long tail boat to the island.
- If your transfers require any additional charge, you must pay an additional surcharge directly to the driver.
- The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather.
- Some parts of our tour programs are NOT SUITABLE for pregnant ladies, seniors and people who have health problems.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 450 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.