Phi Phi Island Tour by Speedboat from Krabi including Lunch
Escape to a stunning collection of islands just off the coast of Krabi for a day spent snorkeling, swimming, and lounging around picture-perfect beaches and crystal clear waters. Once used as the set for the Hollywood movie The Beach, the Phi Phi Islands are ideal for a day's adventure.
- Full day of leisure activities at stunning Phi Phi Islands
- White sandy beaches & crystal-clear emerald-green water
- Vibrant coral reefs & tropical marine life seen snorkeling
- Chance to hang out at filming location used in The Beach
- Delicious Thai lunch overlooking the beautiful Phi Phi Don
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off(selected hotel only)
- Lunch, Snack, Fresh fruits, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee
- Life jacket
- Snorkel equipment
- Experienced guide
- Marine national park fee
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Noppharathara Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
08.00 - 08.30 : Pick up from the hotel by minibus.
09:00 : Depart from Noparat Thara pier.
Pass By: Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
09:30 : Depart from Railay beach Speed boat to Phi Phi Islands it takes approx. 45 Minutes in good sea conditions and visit the following Islands.
Pass By: Bamboo Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Bamboo Island : Beach, Corals and exploring.
Pass By: Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Monkey Beach : Fun in and out of the water.
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Don, Ko Phi Phi Don, Krabi Province
Phi Phi Don : Lunch break.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Phi Phi Leh Bay : Beautiful lagoon in Phi Phi Leh.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Viking Cave, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Viking Cave : Sightseeing at a famous cave.
Pass By: Loh Samah Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
Lohsamah Bay : Colourful fishes and corals.
Pass By: Maya Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
Maya Bay : Film location of the famous Hollywood movie “The Beach”
16:30 : Back to the Hotel
Marine national park fee is included.
Departure Point :1: Vogue Shopping Center, 76, 1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
2: Krua Thara ครัวธารา, 82 หมู่ 5 อ่าวนาง Tambon Ao Nang, เมือง Chang Wat Krabi 81180, Thailand
3: Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Ao Nang Central District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Aonang, Klong Hang, Klong Muang & TupkaekYou can also join our tours at Krabi Town Meeting Points pick up at Entrance gate of Vogue Shopping Center, located at 76/1 Maharaj Rd, Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe, Muenang Krabi- 81000You can also join our tours at Others Meeting Points in Krabi for customer staying at Aao Nam Mao & Railay Beach (Please take a boat to the following location Nopharat Thara Beach) - Krua Thara Restaurant 82 Moo 5 Nopparat Thara Road, Muaeng 81880An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.