Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat & Speed boat by Royal Jet Cruiser(Premium Class)
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists.
It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - - Seafood dish and Buffet Lunch Refreshment on board: tea/coffee @ soft drink, snacks
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round Trip boat transfer for Phuket - Phi Phi Island Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
- Entry/Admission - Monkey Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Cruising passing Phi Phi Ley Island for Sightseeing on ferry at
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
(Taking Photo) Snorkelling: Phi Phi Ley Island Area (Depending on sea/weather condition) Buffet Lunch at restaurant
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Phuket (Rassada Pier), Ratsada, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket 83000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Phuket - Patong Beach - Kata Beach - Karon BeachJoin tours pick up means we might go up to 4-5 places to pick up tourist, usually we limit number of person per tour to 10-12 person maximum. During this join tour pick up, Our traveler may have to wait up to 40 minute (Maximum) because of traffic conditions or picking up different persons. But you must be at your pick up time as we have to bring all traveler on board before starting the tours.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Sun Leisure World has been awarded by SHA- which is the top Health and safety administration award by the Tourism Authority of Thailand. we maximize health and safety standards.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.