Phi Phi Island to Krabi Town by Ferry
Daily boat trips all year round 4 times per day from Phi Phi Island( Tonsai Pier ) to Krabi Town (Klong Jilad Pier) by Ferry. There are currently operated by 2 ferry companies, Andaman Wave Master and Phi Phi Chukit operate their crossing 4 times per day. The ferry boat from Phi Phi Island to Krabi starts at the new ferry pier on Tonsai Bay on the edge of the main Phi Phi Don village. It will take you about one and half hour from Phi Phi Island to Klong Jilad Pier in Krabi Town. Klong Jilad Pier is the gateway to Krabi Town , Ao Nang and another place where you will go, there are many transportation services from the pier to many destinations.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Krabi Town is a really nice place that's located not far from the Andaman Sea, it’s just upsteam in fact. Krabi Town's slogan is "Lovely Town, Lively People", and once you're there, you can see why. Especially toward the evening, you'll find lots of outdoor eating places by the river, frying up fresh noodles and seafood to lots of hungry locals and tourists. On weekends, Krabi culture hits top gear with the great market that's got entertainment, a great variety of food choices, and an assortment of local arts and crafts. There's an air of eccentricity about Krabi Town too, made evident by the ape-like statues that hold the town's central traffic lights amongst other interesting city sculptures. Krabi Town's worth a visit...
Ferries from Phi Phi Island to Krabi Town run every day all year round and operate 4 times a day in low season and high season. Most of the year the trip is fairly smooth although conditions can get a little more choppy during the months of September and October.
Transportation from Phi Phi Islands to Krabi Town is pretty easy by Ferry It’s about 90 minutes journey from Phi Phi Island (Tonsai Pier)i to Klong Jilad pier in Krabi Town.
No pickup service from your hotel but you have to come to the pier by yourself and check in your ticket at the pier 30 minutes before departure time. Transfer services from Phi Phi Island to Krabi Town operate daily all year round.
Departure Point :Ton Sai Pier Koh Phi Phi, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Return Detail :Klong Jirad Pier, Tha-Ruea, Klong Jilad Road, Tambon Saithai, Muang Krabi 81000, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.