Phi Phi Island Private Boat Tour
We provide Private, Customized Tours. Once on the boat, if you like a location we can stay as long as you like. We also specialize in missing the crowds through good timing and careful route planning.
We have adopted a number of Covid Safe practices as follows:
1. Social Distancing - We have limited the number of people on our boats to 50% of the boat capacity.
2. Masks - We provide medical masks on board for all.
3. Hand Sanitiser - We provide hospital grade hand sanitiser on board.
4. Temperature Screening - All our staff, team, crew and guests are screened for temperature prior to boarding, at each stop and at the end of tour.
5. Cleaning - We have employed full time team members to clean our boats before and after tours with hospital grade cleaning equipment.
In addition to these our staff are airborne pathogen certified as well as Covid safe certified. If you have any questions about our health and safety standards please contact us.
per adult from
4 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Koh Phi Phi Viewpoint
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
- Entry/Admission - Khai Nai Island
What's excluded :
- National Park Fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Phi Phi Viewpoint, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Discover the underwater coral and marine life at 2 snorkelling spots around Phi Phi Don. Also enjoy a secluded lunch on a quiet, little known beach.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Discover the wonders of Maya Bay, Pileh Lagoon, Loh Samah Bay and Viking Cave
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khai Nai Island, Thailand
Snorkel, swim, relax on the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel or location within Phuket, Krabi or Koh Lanta. Once booked we will co-ordinate pick up with our Private Driver.Airports
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
- Ao Po Grand Marina, 113/1 Moo 6 Tambon Paklok, Phuket, Thailand, Thalang, ภูเก็ต 83110, Thailand
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/16/2020 - 2/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.