Phi Phi Island Day Trip by Speedboat from Phuket
Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists.
It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
• Day trip to the Phi Phi Islands from Phuket
• Visit four of the islands by speedboat to relax, swim, and snorkel
• Snorkel in the open sea and by the beach
• See the monkeys at Monkey Beach
• Snorkel masks and lifejackets provided Snorkeling fins and full face masks available for rent
• Personal underwater and on-land cameraman service available (for a separate fee)
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Speedboat transfer
- Beverage, snacks and buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment: life jacket, mask and snorkel
- Professional guide
- Marine national park fee is included.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Khai Island
- Entry/Admission - Ko Phi Phi Le
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fins (available for rent)
- Port area pickup and drop-off (Payable on Tour)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Patong, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
REMARKS: This program maybe subject to cancelation due to unfavorable weather and sea condition, and in such event, no refunds will be granted, only rain check can be issued.
Tour Includes : Transfer from your resort, English speaking guide, Mask & Snorkel, Lunch, Soft drink & Fruits, Insurance, National Park fee
Itinerary : (Full Day Trip by Speed Boat)
07.45-08.00 hrs. Pick up time , driver will pick you up at your hotel or meeting point , transfer to the Pier
- Complimentary coffee, tea , juice and snacks are served.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khai Island, off the East Coast of Phuket, Ao Phang Nga National Park Thailand
09.30 hrs. Depart from the pier to Khai Nai Island - Snorkeling , swimming , taking pictures with fishes and relaxing on the beautiful white beach of Khai Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
- Enjoy taking picture with monkey, swimming and Snorkeling at Monkey Beach.
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Don, Ko Phi Phi Don, Krabi Province
- Buffet lunch at one of the top restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island.
Take your leisure time to relax on the white sandy beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ko Phi Phi Le, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
-Departure from Phi Phi Don Island to Phi Phi Leh Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Viking Cave, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
A great opportunity to see beautiful scenery and enjoy taking photos at Viking Cave
Pass By: Pileh Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
A great opportunity to see beautiful scenery and enjoy taking photos at Pileh Lagoon
Pass By: Loh Samah Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
A great opportunity to see beautiful scenery and enjoy taking photos at Loh Samah Bay
Pass By: Patong, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
16.30 hrs. Arrive at the Pier , Driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely.
Departure Point :1: Jungceylon Shopping Center, ถนน ราษฎร์อุทิศ 200 ปี Tambon Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Chang Wat Phuket 83150, Thailand
2: Pa Tong, Kathu District, Phuket, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon BeachYou can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area)An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols.
- Please always try to update us with room numbers after check-in to Hotel.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Free Door To Door Pick up for our tours at the following locations with NO CHARGE - Patong District area (3 KM radius area) with namely Patong Beach, Kata Beach & Karon Beach
- You can also join our tours at PHUKET Meeting Points - Star Bucks Café On the front of Jungceylon (Jungceylon is a famous shopping center located at center of Patong District /Patong Beach Area)
- An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Please Note : The maximum of 15 travelers is for land transport only. The maximum for water transport is varied based on the vessels (Speedboat = 35, Longtail Boat = 12, June Bahtra = 50)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.