Phi Phi & Rock Camel & Khai Island by Speedboat
- 07.30-07.45 Pickup from your hotel and transfer to our departure pier in Phuket Town. Enjoy light breakfast. Introduction of tour program by experienced guide.
- 09.00 Departure to Khai Island. Relax on the white sand beach and play with colorful fishes.
- Arrive at the famous “Maya Bay” enjoy taking photo with the great view and jumping into Pileh Cove, the emerald lagoon surrounded by towering limestone cliffs.
- Sightseeing Viking Cave. Enjoy great lunch at beachfront restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island.
- Depart to Monkey Beach, you can take photos with wild monkeys.
- Arrive Camel Rock for snorkeling over the beautiful coral reefs and many fishes.
- 16.30 Arrive our pier and transfer to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Thai Buffet Lunch at beachfront restaurant (Halal Food)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Breakfast - Light breakfast at pier before trip
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fin and beach chair for rent
- Private transportation
Visit the most famous islands.Our tour visit Phi Phi, Nui Bay (Camel Rock), Monkey Beach, Maya Bay, Jumping in Pileh Cove, and the Viking Cave. Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on Phi Phi Don Island and enjoy plenty of time to swim and snorkel throughout the day.
• Maya Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
• Loh Samah Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
• Pileh Bay, Ko Phi Phi Lee Thailand
• Viking Cave, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
• Ko Phi Phi Don, Ko Phi Phi Don, Krabi Province
• Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
• Nui Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don 81000 Thailand
• Khai Nai Island, Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Charter Marine, 64/217 Moo 7 Tharueamai Rd Rassada, ตำบล รัษฎา อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83000, Thailand
Departure Time :5/31/2020 - 11/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.