A day trip with the family to pharaonic village in Cairo is best for family . You will bear witness to life in ancient times in this living museum of Egyptian life. Tour an amazing replica of Tutankhamun’s tomb and gain expert insight thanks to your own private Egyptologist.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Drive from hotel by one of our air-conditioned coaches to Giza. The village is located on Jacob’s Island on the southern outskirts of Cairo. This complex of reconstructed temples, villages, workshops and canals provides a living demonstration of the life in ancient Egypt. The Pharaonic village is an experience like no other. The instant you begin sailing down the canals that circuit through the Island you are immersed totally in the Egypt of history and legend. Everywhere you look, you will find more and more of the sights and sounds of ancient Egypt, until finally you could believe that you have truly traveled through time to a distant and glorious past
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.