Phang Nga Cave Canoe & James Bond Island Tour
It's a magical tour provided with years of knowledge to select the best routes, to make sure that you visit all the places away from the crowds.
Making sure that you can enjoy everything at your own time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Phang Nga Bay National Park:
This archipelago is the group of islands more than 100 islands in the bay surrounding by the unspoiled mangrove forest and limestone formation.
Sightseeing at Phang-Nga Bay National Park:
Sightseeing around the bay is the senses of travelling back to the land of mythology. Enjoy the spectacular view of limestone rock and island seems like the castles appeared on the sea.
Canoeing at Hong Island with the spectacular sea caves to explore. Experienced paddle canoe silently into the dark cave and enter the lagoons surrounding with the tropical jungle and limestone walls. Discover wildlife such as monkey, hornbill and the various kinds of plants in the mangrove forest.
James Bond Island:
Visit James Bond Island, where the movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was filmed.
The village built on the sea where you will explore around the island. Discover how this small community lives in the middle of the sea. Visit the school and discover the local way of life.
Explore the Caves:
On the way back we will explore some of the caves around the bay such as Mangrove Cave, Hoi Teep Cave or Ice cream cave depending on the sea condition.
• James Bond Island, Ao Phang Nga National Park 81180 Thailand
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The exact pickup time will be sent via email on the day before the tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/23/2020 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.