Petrovaradin fortress walking tour
On this 2 hours walking tour we will enjoy in Petrovaradin fortress and discover some hidden secrets. We'll see one of the major landmarks of Novi Sad, the Petrovaradin clock tower, and visit artists ateliers and the city museum of Novi Sad. During the walk, you can look at wonderful river Danube panorama, and hear the stories and interesting facts about Petrovaradin fortress and the city of Novi Sad.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petrovaradin Fortress, Tvrdjava In the direction of the Academy of Arts through the tunnel on the imperial field on the left, Petrovaradin, Novi Sad 21131 Serbia
Together we will go upstairs to Ludwig's bastion, where you can take a picture of famous clock tower, and some panoramic photos as well. There starts lovely promenade where you will hear the story of fortress and the city. At the Leopold's bastion you can figure the importance and magnificence of fortress, and why someone call it Gibraltar on the Danube.Then we will enter some very interesting artists atelier. After, we will visit the city museum of Novi Sad. All tickets are included. On the spot, you will be able to see maps and exhibits dedicated to Novi Sad and its surroundings. Also we will enter a bit underground, and get the impression of "inside the fortress"...
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carda Aqua Doria, Kamenički put bb, Petrovaradin 21000, Serbia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.