Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba in 2-Days from Dead Sea or Amman or Airport
Enjoy three of Jordan's most famous landmarks on a two-day private tour. Leaving the Dead Sea or from the King Hussein Bridge or in advance agreement with customers in the morning, we drive approximately two and a half hours south to reach the red pink city of Petra, jordan's most famous attraction, you can enter the siq and explore the lost city of Nabatiyeh with its architecture Amazing. In the afternoon, Petra departs for Wadi Rum. Probably the most exciting deserts in the world. Access to your desert camp is in the middle of the desert where you can enjoy exploring that desert with an SUV that will be coordinated with its driver in advance and then back to the luxurious camp for a traditional Bedouin dinner. A night at the camp the next morning, we will go south to visit Aqaba and a shopping tour, as well as a cruise in the Red Sea before we leave north to Amman or the Dead Sea again or where it will be agreed in advance during the booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers by a modern and air-conditioned vehicle.
- All services are private (you will not be joined to other clients)
- Free Wi-Fi, Mineral Water, Coffee, Tea
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Petra ($70) and Wadi Rum ($7) unless specified under tour.
- Tour Guide (unless specified under tour options)
- Gratuities Highly Recommende
- Travel Insurance & Personal expenses & Any think not mentioned!
- Recommend purchasing Jordan Pass over 3 nights - jordanpass.jo
- *Pickup from Dead Sea then go to visit Petra and then to Wadi Rum overnight.
*Our journey will begin between 6-7 am for a two-day tour to explore Petra, Wadi Rum and finally return to Amman or Dead Sea or Queen Alia International Airport as customers wish.
This tour will include a visit to Petra for 3-4 hours.
*Then go to Wadi Rum and make a 2-hour Jeep tour to explore the monuments of Wadi Rum and then go to the camp the place of residence. and change clothes and dinner and other events evening inside the camp.
*Pickup from Wadi Rum then going to Aqaba For a two-hour shopping tour of the city and a two-hour glass boat cruise before returning to Amman, the Dead Sea, king Hussein Bridge or Queen Alia Airport in accordance with the prior agreement and the wishes of customers..
Customers can specify the right times for them in terms of the hours of departure from their place of residence or the completion of sightseeing, etc. They can also ask me through WhatsApp +962790567124 (Emad) to modify the tourist program or to book pick up or drop off from/ to airport. We can also organize any kind of tour from A-Z.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered.Pick up from any hotel in Dead Sea or Amman or Airport.Our representative will select you with a welcome banner after finishing customs in QAIA.Note:Customers can also ask me through WhatsApp +962790567124 (Emad) to modify the tourist program or to book pick up or drop off from/ to airport. We can also organize any kind of tour from A-Z.Airports
- Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Departure Time :3* VIP | Guide | Jeep | Cruise 1/18/2020 - 11/1/2021
4* VIP | Guide | Jeep | Cruise 8/9/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
5* Luxury| Guide| Jeep| Cruise 7/20/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Basic Tour 1/18/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Upgraded camp offers tents with en-suite toilets and air-conditioning
- The tour involves quite a lot of walking on uneven ground
- Basic camp in Wadi Rum offers accommodation in private tents with shared toilets
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level This experience requires good weather
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, bring a hat and sunscreen
- Please bring warm clothes for the overnight in the desert, as it can become very chilly after sundown and at night
- Vehicle has space for one medium sized piece of luggage per client
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.