Petra Transfer From/To Amman
Enjoy a stress-free start to your time in Jordan with this private transfer service from Amman International Airport to your hotel in Petra. Simply meet your friendly and professional driver when your flight lands at Queen Alia International Airport in Amman, receive assistance with your luggage, relax into your air-conditioned private vehicle and enjoy a comfortable journey to your Petra hotel.
We maintains a large fleet of comfortable and modern air-conditioned cars and mini vans, drivers are well-trained and reliable, knowledgeable of the routes and touristic places.
Our team of professional drivers and friendly back-up staff will ensure your tour or transfer runs smoothly. We share one passion: to offer you the best possible service and tour experience in Jordan.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned
- We offer all our services with modern, air-conditioned and comfortable vehicles, a private and not public journey. The vehicle is usually medium-sized and accommodates up to four people with small-sized bags. However, we would prefer the maximum during booking to be three persons for a more comfortable journey. However, if the number becomes four, it will reduce their freedom while sitting and especially if the flight is limited to 3-4 hours and this is on their personal responsibility. Most of our vehicles provide free water, juice and Internet. The driver is a tactful, good-looking person who speaks English and provides assistance when needed.
Petra or Patra is an archaeological and historical city located in the province of Ma'an in the south of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. It is famous for its rock-carved architecture and the old water traction system. It was dubbed "goods ", as called "Pink City " for its twisted rock colors. Petra was founded almost in 312 BC as the capital of the Nabatean kingdom.
Departure Point :
AirportsQueen Alia Intl Airport, Amman Jordan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/13/2020 - 12/2/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 AM
Return Detail :Wadi Musa, Jordan - Any Hotel In Petra
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.