Petra: The Wonder of the World in a Day (Lunch Included)
The ancient city of Petra is one of Jordan's national treasures and by far its best known tourist attraction. Located approximately three hours south of Amman, Petra is the legacy of the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled in southern Jordan more than 2,000 years ago. Admired then for its refined culture, massive architecture and ingenious complex of dams and water channels, Petra is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site that enchants visitors from all corners of the globe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private modern A/C vehicle with driver
- 02 hour local English speaking guide in Petra (for individuals up to 6 people)
- For groups larger than 7, a private English speaking guide through all touring activities
- One bottle of water per person in vehicle
- Horse riding in Petra
- Pick up & drop off service
- Lunch in Petra
- All applicable taxes including 16% governmental tax, and a 10% service charge / at present
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Extra water bottles
- Any additional expenses as needed by traveler
- Depart from your location in Amman via a private modern A/C vehicle & begin your journey to explore one of the 7 Wonders of the World! Here, you will get to enjoy a guided tour of Petra -a city carved into the rose-red Sharah Mountains by the Nabateans and lost to civilization until rediscovered by the Swiss Burkhardt. Petra's history will blow your mind away! This guided tour will allow you to know the story of this magical rose city. During your tour, you will also walk through the Siq - a narrow & winding fissure between the cliffs, until you reach:
• The Treasury
• The Roman Theater
• The Courts
• Qasr Bint Pharaoun
• Temple of the Winged Lion
• Many other monuments
Upon the end of your time in Petra, you will be transferred to your desired location and destination.
During your time in Petra, you will also enjoy a delicious traditional lunch (the timing & location of the lunch will depend on the schedule that works best for you).
Departure Point :Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure PointDepending on your preferred pick-up locationDeparture TimeRecommended early morning departure from Amman
Departure Time :Recommended early morning departure from Amman
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Location of the lunch in Petra will depend on your preference and the time you leave to start touring.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.