Petra is UNESCO World Heritages Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
Travel enriches and transforms us. Our perspective is broadened, our senses awakened and our spirit renewed. While some may call it vacation, for us it is part of a life well-lived and makes for a better world.
Our intimate knowledge and personal insider connections in Jordan allow us to both arrange the best trips for you, as well as provide VIP treatment which may include: unique and authentic experiences, as well as upgrades, savings, spending credits, complimentary meals, exclusive privileges, top-rated guides and more.
Our aim is to provide you the most quality and value, and we'll be your advocates before, during and after you return. Finding the "best price" is not the same as finding the "best value" that meets your needs and want , our primary objective for you to be safe with capable hands , become a part of hist
currently our team in jordan consists of highly qualified agents . who were carefully chosen for there customer service , knowledge and professionalism.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - breakfast at the hotel before we leave lunch in madaba , falafel ,shawerma, the traditional jordanian sandwiches dinner or lunch at wadi rum with there SPECIALITY
- Coffee and/or Tea - in bedwain cambs ,taste there there equest herbal tea and the arabic coffee
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
the evolution of Jordan’s story as clearly as Amman, for here we can still see, layer upon layer, many stages in the city’s metamorphosis. Several scenes from the Hollywood blockbuster Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade were filmed in Petra. The movie's fictional Canyon of the Crescent Moon was modeled on the eastern entrance to Petra, a 250-foot-high (76-meter-high) sandstone slot canyon known as the Siq that leads directly to Al Khazneh (the Treasury)—perhaps the most stunning of Petra's dozens of breathtaking features.A spectacular natural wonder the Dead Sea is perfect for religious tourism and fun in the sun with the family. With its mix of beach living and religious history you can soak up the sun while Biblical scholars can get their daily dose of religious history.A spectacular natural wonder the Dead Sea is perfect for religious tourism and fun in the sun with the family. With its mix of beach living and religious history you can soak up the sun while Biblical scholars can get their daily dose of religious history.Jerash is an amazing blend of Greco-Roman and Oriental influences. great place to visit during the spring with its beautiful rolling hills Jerash
• Petra - Wadi Musa, Petra - Wadi Musa, Ma'an Governorate
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Upon arrival, a representative from JORDAN TRAVEL Tours will meet you at Queen Alia International Airport (QAIA). Transfer to hotel in Amman. OvernightAirports
- Queen Alia International Airport, Alpha Building, 2nd Floor عمّان، Amman 39052, Jordan
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- not all the sites are not accessible in wheelchairs or strollers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.