Petra and Wadi Rum 2 Days Tour from Aqaba
Our Petra and Wadi Rum tour from Aqaba is available daily with guaranteed departures, providing the ultimate two-day experience visiting Jordan’s two greatest highlights. The ‘forgotten city of Petra’ is one of the 7 Wonders of the World, unrivaled worldwide and never failing to impress visitors new and old. Wadi Rum is the unique reddish desert that has been termed the ‘valley of the moon’. Our Petra and Wadi Rum tour from Aqaba combines these two amazing sites with an overnight stay in a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum for an added experience, to create a trip that will remain with you forever.
To make the Petra guided part more enjoyable, our group size has a maximum of 25 travelers per guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guide in Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Bedouin Nights Camp
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- Personal Travel Insurance
Day 1: Wadi Rum Day
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
Explore the desert reserve of Wadi Rum on board of our Jeep Safari. Enjoy the Bedouin hospitality in a unique Bedouin camp.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bedouin Nights Camp, Wadi Rum Village, Wadi Rum 77110 Jordan
Enjoy the Bedouin hospitality with a unique experience in Bedouin camp. Including swimming pool and buffet dinner.
Duration: 22 hours
• Dinner: Buffet dinner in Bedouin camp
Accommodation included: Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum, regular tent double occupancy. Shared bathroom facilities.
Day 2: Petra Day
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Guided tour of the highlights of Petra (2.5 hours), followed by free time at the site. Including entry fees!
Duration: 5 hours
• Lunch: Snack box including water, sandwiches, fruits.
It is recommended to bring bottled water as well.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Aqaba, Jordan
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is at 09:00 AM from hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.