Petra and Wadi Rum 2 day tour from Jerusalem
A magical two day tour in Petra and Wadi Rum. Choose any date and enjoy a beautiful tour to the
highlights of Jordan, with pro guides. Pickup/drop off from Jerusalem. Daily Departures
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee to Petra and Wadi Rum
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- 65 USD for border fee and 60 USD for visa fee (per person), to pay in cash at the border.
Day 1: Wadi Rum Day
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
At 03:00am your tour to Petra and Wadi Rum will start with a pick up from Jerusalem and transfer to Arava Border, in Eilat. This transfer is approximately 4 hours long, crossing the beautiful scenary of the Israeli desert. Once in Eilat, border control and customs may take up to an hour, so your patience is appreciated.
At 09.15 you will reach Aqaba for a city tour, free time to explore the market and have lunch. At 12.15, you will be transferred to Wadi Rum where, after check in at the Bedouin camp and some free time, you will enjoy a sunset Jeep Tour of the stunning Wadi Rum reserve. After the Jeep tour, enjoy a buffet dinner included in the price of the tour. Overnight is at Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum. The standard accommodation is in double tent, with shared bathroom facilities. Upgrade to Chalet with ensuite bathroom is available (contact us for details).
Duration: 2 hours
• Dinner: Dinner at Bedouin camp including traditional barbeque, spreads, salads, bread and more. Suitable for vegetarians.
Accommodation included: Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
From December to March, due to low temperatures, accommodation is in hotel in Aqaba
Day 2: Petra Day
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
On day 2, after breakfast, you will be transferred to Petra, passing through a vast and comfortable highway (the "desert way"), following through a scenic route on the mountain side, and arriving at Petra's historical site, known as one of the Seven Wonders Of The World.
At 09:30 the tour of Petra begins and covers the highlights of the UNESCO Heritage site. At 12:00, you will enjoy free time in the site, until return back to the border. At approximately 19:00, you will arrive to the border and return to Israeli territory with the assistance of your guide. Transportation back to Jerusalem (drop off in Eilat or Tel Aviv also available).
Duration: 7 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast at the Bedouin camp
• Lunch: Snack Box in Petra
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :King David St 1, Jerusalem, Israel
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Israeli passport holders (or holders of dual passports with an Israeli passport) must use their Israeli passport at every border crossing
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.