Petra 1 Day Tour from Aqaba Jordan
Take a one day tour to Petra from Aqaba.
Tour one of the famous Wonders of the World with a licensed guide.
Walk through the Siq to arrive at the famous Treasury, and continue on with your guide to tour all of Petra including lunch at the end of the tour. Don’t miss this opportunity to visit one of the most famous sites in the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Group tour
- Entry/Admission - Petra
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
At 9:00 am ,approximately, the group bus will pick you up from your hotel to take you Petra in an air conditioned vehicle. At the way, stop for a short panoramic view of Wadi Rum , take pictures and view the amazing desert. Continue on driving to Petra, and arrive at the visitors center to start your walking tour of Petra.
Tour the Treasury, the astounding facade that gave Petra its notoriety. All of Petra was built by the Nabateans thousands of years ago. Walk on to see the ancient Roman Theater, with the tombs jutting out of the seating. There are many facades to view, that were hand carved out of the sandstone, temples, statues, cave, and more. After the tour eat lunch in an authentic restaurant, and start the way back to your hotel in Aqaba. Arrival time in Aqaba around 19:00 pm. ( approximately )
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our travelers from central hotels and addresses in Aqaba
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.