Petra & Wadi Rum - One day tour
Visit The world wonder the red-rose city of Petra. 2000 years curved out of the red-rose sand stones by Arab Nabataeans. Those brilliant traders controlled the most important trade routes in their time, which made them so wealthy and more opened to the most known civilizations.
Petra is not more than 2hours drive Aqaba will take you to that wonder, where people from all over the world dream to make that marvelous visit. Jordan Echo Tours these Day guide tour with professional guides speak different language.
The most spectacular desert scenery in the world of Wadi Rum located in south of Jordan. Dramatic beauty of wonderful sand stones mountains with different colors from white to pink more to red will provide that unique experience in the ideal sites for trekking which combined with local Bedouin
the same Bedouins who offer their services by Jeep tours, guiding, camel riding and camping.
Jordan Echo Tours invite you to live that great experience by very special tours run.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- - Transportaion by air condationed car with escorted driver
- - Entrance fees for Petra & Wadi Rum
- - Local Guide at Petra
- - Lunch ( Open buffet style )
- - 2 hours Jeep tour inside the WAdi Rum Desert.
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Wadi Rum Protected Area
What's excluded :
- - Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
the driver pick you up from the hotel, port, border and airport then transfer for 2 hours to Petra, arrival to the visitor center and start the guided tour
You would start from Petra visitor center where you could or more should use facilities there because you spend long till next proper bathroom. From there you will have your tickets and your local guide passing the gate in your way down to Siq (narrow gorge) you will see Dijon blocks and big monument of Obelisks tomb. The most amazing will walk through the narrow gorge of Siq extended for more than one kilometer with its beautiful different colors and really rock formations. The most amazing and breathtaking moment when you will meet the most famous facade of Petra, the treasury where you spend about 20 minutes enjoying that massive monument and taking pictures. Then you would continue down through Facades Street or facade to tombs with different sizes and steps to the high place of sacrifice. Few minutes after you will see the main theater of Petra carved out of rocks while on the other side you will see caves carved out of rocks with their colorful ceiling. Next to the theater few you will see Collection of Royal Tombs which could be one of hiking options in the way back. Then you will find yourself in the Roman area which includes Nephewuim , colonnaded street and remains of temples ( great temple and winged lions temple) beside Byzantine churches that would end the low tour with Kaser albent the free standing building only left. That could take around 2:5 hours then you will have time to make your way back to visitors center and you have time and energy you could go in 2 hours both ways hiking up to The Monastery which comes after the treasury for its beauty. The way back to the gate (visitor's center) could take about 1:5 hours
transfer to the restaurant for lunch time.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Wadi Rum Protected Area, Wadi Rum Jordan
driving from Petra to Wadi Rum the arrival the visitor center start the Jeep tour and watching the amazing sunset, driving back to Aqaba
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we can Pick you up from any place you would like Airports
- King Hussein Intl Airport, Aqaba Jordan
- Aqaba Port, Aqaba, Jordan
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- for winter time we switch the tours - start Wadi Rum then Petra as the day light hours very short
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) has recognised #Jordan as a safe destination, giving the country a “Safe Travels” stamp that validates the stringent hygiene and safety protocols that the country has put in place, as it prepares to welcome tourists soon.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.