Peterhof Palace & lower Park tour
Peterhof is a wonderful creation of Peter the Great. Today it is a grand complex, comprising about a half dozen landscape ensembles, stretching along the Gulf of Finland for 10 km.
Peterhof is a magical fusion of parks, colorful gardens, stately palaces. Accompanied by an experienced guide, you will visit the Grand Palace, its dazzling beauty and decoration of the rooms and interiors (the oak room of Peter I, the Throne Room, the Audience Hall, the Chesmensky, the Dance Hall and others). The palace has long been the center of social life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- professional giude
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Excursion to Peterhof is a must-have program for every tourist. If you want to feel the true purpose of the city, then definitely worth a visit to the summer residence of the emperor. Thanks to the elegant fountains, picturesque parks and magnificent palaces, Peterhof is called the Russian Versailles.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellersPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.