Peterhof Guided Tour from St. Petersburg – the Capital of Fountains
The unique possibility to visit the most popular suburb of St. Petersburg - Peterhof with its fountain parks. This half day trip takes 4 hours. During the tour you see: Peterhof is a jewel of the Russian art, a town of parks, palaces and fountains. The Upper and the Lower Parks are the masterpieces of art of gardening numbering over 170 fountains, 5 monumental cascades. The Grand Cascade, which goes downhill from the palace towards the Baltic Sea, is one of the largest fountain ensembles in the world.
9.30 Meeting with your guide
Drive 30km of St.Petersburg to Peterhof. The guide will tell you about the history of the Peterhof Park, the construction of the Grand Palace & the unique fountain water supply system, which was developed in the time of Peter the Greate.
10.30 Inside visit the Lower Grounds
! Tickets to the Lower Park are not included in this tour (adult about 10 Euro)
11.00 Daily opening ceremony of the fountains
12.30 Drive back to the city. Back to the hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Professional guide (English, German, Spanish)
- Private vehicle (car or minibus with driver)
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the Lower Park
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
Peterhof is the City of Fountains — it contains 173 fountains and 4 cascades — located 29 km from the city on the southern coast of the Gulf of Finland. The fountains ensemble of the Lower Park is one of the largest in the world and includes about two hundred fountains. Most of them were constructed under Peter the Great.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Pass By: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
The Great Palace is the former summer residence of the Russian monarchs. It is located on top of the ridge separating the upper and lower parks and stretches for about 300 m.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting in the hotel, airport or train station with a sign with your name.Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.