Peterhof Fountains and Catherine Palace Tour in St Petersburg
Take a tour of the two main attractions of St Petersburg: Catherine Palace and Peterhof Gardens.
Petergof is famous of its fountains, but there are a lot of palaces as well. Explore the Great Palace (the main one) or Monplaisir palace (Peter’s favorite palace) or the Imperial Bath house.
Tsarskoe Selo was the residence of Catherine I, then Elizabeth and later Catherine the Great. Visit the famous Amber room and majestic rooms decorated with gold and mirrors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide service
- Photo permissions
- Entry/Admission - Peterhof State Museum Preserve
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterhof State Museum Preserve, Razvodnaya ul., d. 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Take a tour of the Peterhof Fountains with a professional guide
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Take a tour of the Catherine Palace and the Amber Room
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel address for the pickupAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Morskoy Fasad, ул. Кораблестроителей, 32, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 199397
- Morskoy Vokzal, Ploshchad' Morskoy Slavy, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, Leningrad Oblast, Russia, 199106
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.