Petanque and Gache
Come and take part in a game of Petanque by the sea (also known as French Boule)
Also learn a little about Guernsey and it's capital St. Peter Port.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Petanque boule, Coche and scoreboards is included
What's excluded :
Within the 2 hours an introduction to Petanque will be provided including the history and rules followed by a practice session and a competition. The activity area is on the corner of the QEII marina on South Quay.
Departure Point :Town Church, Guernsey, Church Square, Guernsey GY1 2JU, Guernsey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Pétanque and Gache