Pesto and Pasta Cooking Class
On a beautiful farm, surrounded by the scents of the vegetable garden, collect the freshest ingredients and prepare the pesto with the mortar, the basic element of the Ligurian cuisine, and the pasta to taste according to tradition!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- On the hills of La Spezia, Francesco will take you to his lands to collect fresh basil and Sabrina will show you how to make pesto with a mortar in the dining room of the farmhouse, where everything necessary for the making of pesto will be set up. Starting with the cleaning of the Basil, you will learn about the origins of pesto and its ingredients, why you must follow every step of the recipe and small useful tips. You will be followed step by step and everything will be explained to you in detail.
Then we will move on to the creation of fresh egg pasta, such as tagliatelle or other that will be agreed with the group. You will find all the ingredients on site, including the real Carrara marble mortar with which you will give the best of yourself in pounding all the ingredients.
At the end of the preparation, Sabrina will prepare your lunch with what you have prepared with your hands.
• Fresh pasta dish topped with pesto prepared by the participants
Departure Point :19134 Cozzano SP, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Participants can be picked up at our Welcome Point in the center of La Spezia to reach the place of the experience by van.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.