Peruvian Paso Horse & Marinera with lunch in Trujillo
Spend a different afternoon, enjoying a delicious lunch in the city and the spectacular Peruvian Paso Horse show, and the beauty of one of the most Peruvian representative dances: the Marinera.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transfers to and from the hotel
- Professional guide
- Ticket entrances
- Touristic lunch
- Marinera dance show
- Peruvian Paso horse show
- Entry/Admission - ALCOR PRODUCCIONES: Show caballos peruanos de paso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trujillo, Trujillo, La Libertad Region
We will pick you up at the hotel, and we will go to enjoy a traditional local lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: ALCOR PRODUCCIONES: Show caballos peruanos de paso, Víctor Larco Herrera District 13009, Peru
Later, we will go to see the beautiful Peruvian Paso Horse exhibition. These amazing animals have a lot of elegance and strength walking, beauty and docility. It is a show that cannot be missed. And to end, you will enjoy a typical Peruvian dance show, the famous Marinera.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Trujillo city hotels
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 10 and younger must be accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary
- You should bring comfortable clothes and shoes, camera, sunglasses, sunscreen, spending cash for personal expenses
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.