Peruvian Cooking Classes
With the help of our professional chef specialized in Peruvian cuisine, you can learn about the gastronomic history of our country, learn to prepare three unique dishes of our Peruvian cuisine, with techniques perfected by Peruvian chefs over time.
per adult from
What's included :
- All the instruments and ingredients necessary for the preparation of the dishes are included
- Lunch - All prepared dishes will be tasted by our customers.
What's excluded :
- Upon arriving at the kitchen I will explain some of the most popular products of our country, then we will talk a little about the history of the Incas and because they are so important for modern Peruvian cuisine, we will buy some products and ingredients in a local market, We will return to the kitchen to prepare the dishes, where I will indicate the technique and treatment of different ingredients, in the end our friends will be able to eat their preparations in an area prepared to taste the prepared dishes.
• Mercado Central de San Pedro, Tupac Amaru, Cusco 08003 Peru
• Plaza San Francisco, Granada y Santa Clara, Cusco Peru
• single beans - Delicious seasonal vegetables and vegetables cooked and bathed in a sauce of vinegar, pepper, olive oil and salt.
• Peruvian trout ceviche - Fresh fish cooked in Creole lemon juice, in a yellow pepper sauce, with perfectly balanced flavors.
• Chicha Purple - Purple corn in-fused with cinnamon, cloves and seasonal fruits, served with delicious criollo lemon juice and sugar.
Departure Point :Granada 268, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/14/2019 - 2/1/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.