Perth's Fremantle Beer & Bites Private Tour with a Local
The Land Down Under is filled to the brim with exciting new experiences, and the food and brew scene in Perth is no different! Let your local host take you through the Fremantle area and get a taste of different cold brews and cocktails at each stop, paired with local fare.
Journey into the heart of the city to explore a venue as unique as each of its spaces within. You’ll be in for a huge treat as you explore different brews with the picture-perfect skyline setting the scene- just don’t forget to grab your camera. It’s a sight you’ll want to keep vivid memories of forever. Of course, you’ll also be sampling one of Australia’s most typical treats- some surprisingly tasty kangaroo skewers!
Explore the Cappuccino Strip for a closer look at some of Perth’s most iconic landmarks; you’ll do more than get a close look, though. Get ready for a real bite of Australia as you take in more refreshing beers, and local culture, right in some of the city’s trendiest, and most defining local spots!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 local beer tastings
- Snacks - Local bites
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Creatures, 40 Mews Rd, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Take a wild ride through a laid back local brewery and discover how Australians do the brewery differently. Later have a beer paired with marinated octopus
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Esplanade Park, Corner Marine Terrace/Essex Street Marine Terrace, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
You never thought you’d try kangaroo, but that’s just the start of the treats at this stop! Enjoy the skyline with your beer and bites nearby Esplanade Park
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Scots Presbyterian Church, 90 South Terrace Corner of Norfolk and Parry Streets, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Go into the Cappuccino Strip for equal doses of history and modern vibrance. You’ll visit some of the trendiest joints in Perth, with plenty of sampling to match close to this landmark!
Duration: 1 hour 5 minutes
Departure Point :34 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :92 South Terrace, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.