Perth Small Bar & Street Art Tour
TRIP ADVISOR'S #1 NIGHTLIFE IN PERTH - The best way to experience Perth by night.
A specially curated tour designed to showcase and celebrate the best of Perth's exciting nightlife! Your friendly and knowledgeable guide will lead you to four of the newest and coolest venues around town, with detours in between to see amazing street art and share quirky stories of the city. There will be opportunities to purchase small bites (eg. pizza slices, tacos) at some bars along the way, but we recommend that you don't come on an empty stomach!
This tour is an absolute MUST-DO for locals and visitors alike!
• 2.5 hours (approx.)
• Visit 4 of the newest and coolest venues in Perth
• Discover amazing street art between venues
• Includes access to exclusive drink discounts (drinks not included)
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local passionate and knowledgable guide
- Small group walking tour
- Visit 4 venues
- Drink discounts
- Laneways and Street Art
What's excluded :
- Drinks not included (discounts available)
- Food not included (discounts available)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Explore Perth's street and laneways to discover quirky hidden small bars.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Yagan Square, Wellington St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Return Detail :Perth WA, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 18+ only - you may be asked to show a valid form of ID
- Dress code for men: smart casual men, please wear enclosed shoes
- Dress code for women: there will be a fair amount of walking, so high heels are not encouraged
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.