Perth city, Laneways and hidden gems, Photographic Walk
Our photograph tour of Perth takes you to areas that even some locals don't know but offer a lot of photographic interest. The tours are led by a professional photographer who has a great knowledge of the area and will be available to you at all times for instruction, input and photographic guidance. She has many years experience in advising and teaching people from beginner to advanced and has an excellent knowledge of all different makes of camera.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All input and guidance from a professional photographer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
We will be exploring areas of Perth that have a lot to offer photographically and are areas often less frequented by locals and tourists alike as well as the more iconic locations. We will photograph laneways and back alleys , architecture, parks and the streets of Perth. There is a fair distance to walk (approximately 4km) but there is plenty to photograph along the way. At the mid point we will stop for morning tea (a drink and cake is included) and have a chance for feedback and discussion on what we have done so far. We will then head through a park, finishing at Elizabeth Quay. The tour is lead by a professional photographer who has a great knowledge of the area and also many years experience in instructing photographers from beginners to expert level.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :His Majesty's Theatre, 827-905 Hay St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Elizabeth Quay, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.