Personal Chauffeur: Shuttle between Civitavecchia Port and Rome City/Hotel
This is a personal chauffeured service between Civitavecchia Port and hotels/train stations in Rome city. We provide cost-effective, professional chauffeurs and well-maintained cars. We aim at helping you avoid unpleasant surprises or negotiations upon arrival.
Book with the assurance that you can cancel your transportation, free of charge, up to 48 hours prior to your trip.
Our chauffeurs are trusted professionals, with years of experience, working round the clock to provide you a smooth and comfortable journey.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- On arrival at Civitavecchia Port, your personal chauffeur will greet you with a nameplate, following which you will be chauffeured to your hotel/train station of choice within Rome City. As this is a private service, be assured you will not share a car with anyone.
We strive to relieve you of the hassle of taking a taxi or facing long shuttle queues, and make the best of your journey from the moment you arrive at the port. Our drivers are trusted professionals with years of experience and we promise a smooth ride.
Please share with us your Hotel/Train journey details via the contact information provided.
Departure Point :
Pickup From Civitavecchia Port to Roma Termini/Tiburtina station and to All Centrally Located Hotels or Vice Versa. Please let us know the preferred pick-up time from your respective hotels.
PortsCivitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - All central HotelsRoma Termini, Piazza dei Cinquecento, 1, 00185 Roma RM, ItalyRoma Tiburtina, Piazzale della Stazione Tiburtina, 00162 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- On arrival at the port, your driver will greet you with a nameplate
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us in advance regarding the need for a wheelchair/Infant seat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.