Permaculture and Traditional Coffee Tour at Momota Salento
“There are two options to picnicking under Wax Palm Trees, one is in Cocora Valley and another is in FINCA MOMOTA.”
Enjoy a two hour walking tour in 1,5 hectares on our 5500 coffee tree plantation. You will see and learn, first hand, how we grow our coffee, harvest it, process it and make it ready for our customers. We will also introduce you to how we implement ancestral methods, reforestation and permaculture design to produce exotic coffee, without chemicals and that contributes to the biodiversity of our beautiful land.
You will be treated to two types of coffee brew; French Press (a lighter, softer flavour) and the Moka Pot or Precolator (stronger, deeper flavour).
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Workshop includes tasting of fruits and homemade pure 100% Cacao at Salento
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Finca Momota Coffee Tour Salento, Camino Nacional Sector Trincheras, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
10 minuts walking distance (closest Coffee Farm from town) or Transportation can be arranged from your Hotel, if you are far off Town, you can come either by bus or willis, if you are located in a Vereda far away from town , we can arrange you a horse ride pick up.
In the other hand, and you are located at Salento town, walking distance is enough.
Departure Point :Finca Momota Coffee Tour Salento, Camino Nacional Sector Trincheras, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/1/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Cl. 7 #1-4, Salento, Quindío, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.