Perito Moreno Kayak Experience
We invite you to live a unique experience! Our excursion gives you the chance to discover the Perito Moreno Glacier, declared a natural heritage site, from a totally different perspective: through a kayaking adventure. Our professional guides will provide all the necessary equipment to perform the activity, ensuring your safety and enjoyment, through a personalized first quality service. Don't miss the opportunity to go on a tour you will remember forever.
per adult from
What's included :
- Equipment Needed (Waterproof Drysuit, Thermal Suit, Boots, Life Jackets)
- Transfers from El Calafate
- Lunch - Lunch Box
- Snacks and Hot Drinks
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- National Park Fee
Live a unique experience and get to know the Perito Moreno Glacier, a natural
wonder found in Los Glaciares National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This
experience grants you access to the world-renowned site and lets you view the
glacier from a unique angle, sea-level. We assure you, this kayak adventure is
one for the books.
The experience’s meeting point is located near the main parking lot, where our
team will greet and brief you about the excursion.
Then we will welcome you to our base, which is where you will dress and receive
kayaking pointers as well as safety precautions from our expert guides. The
guides will make sure to be thorough and explain how to paddle among the
magnificent glacier waters, no past experience is required.
Once we are ready to begin the experience we will paddle out from Playa de los
Témpanos, until we reach the front of the glacier and about 600 mts away
from the massive icy fixture. Before embarking on the rest of the journey you
will be able to stop at the face of the glacier, learn a bit of history and or fast
Total duration on kayak: 1h and 30 min
Minimum age: 14 years.
Minimum passengers to confirm departure: 2
• Perito Moreno National Park, Perito Moreno Argentina
Departure Point :Av. del Libertador 1037, Z9405 El Calafate, Santa Cruz, Argentina
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.