Perge, Aspendos, Side & Waterfalls Tour
Discover the ancient city of Perge, an impressive archaeological site. Marvel at the amphitheater in Aspendos and see Waterfalls as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Professional Guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Aspendos Ruins and Theater
- Entry/Admission - Perge Ancient City
- Entry/Admission - Manavgat Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Apollo
What's excluded :
- Drinks on lunch time
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aspendos Ruins and Theater, Aspendos, Serik Turkey
Ee are visit historical places worth seeing in Antalya. Perge, Aspendos,Side and its surroundings.they are important places for all travellers to explore.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Perge Ancient City, Aksu, Antalya 07110 Turkey
Perge Ancient City Antalya is located in Aksu district, which is 17 kilometers from the city name. The city known as "Parha" and believed to have survived in the Hittite Period, became one of the most organized cities in Anatolia in the Roman Period. The sculptures unearthed in the excavations in the ancient city, which is famous for its architecture and marble sculpture, have made Antalya Museum one of the most important sculpture museums. Perge city plan is based on two main streets on the east-west road and the other on the north-south road.The theater with a capacity of 15 thousand people has been well preserved. The double-storey building building M.S. It was built in the 2nd century. The artifacts found here are exhibited today in Antalya Museum in the "Perge Theater Hall". The perfection of these sculptures reflects the style of Perge sculpting very well. The basic structure of the ancient city of Perge another stadium is one of Turkey's best-preserved stadium.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manavgat Waterfall, CayyazI, Manavgat 07600 Turkey
Manavgat Waterfall is 80 km from Antalya, sourced out of the slopes of Mount Seytan which is the eastern part of Taurus Mountains, is in between the lakes of Seydisehir and Beysehir. It is one of the most famous waterfalls in Turkey.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple of Apollo, Side, Manavgat 07330 Turkey
Historical landmark in Side:
Scenic waterfront spot known for ancient temple ruins with iconic columns & stone structures.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from hotels in Antalya, Lara, Kundu, Kaleiçi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.