Pergamum Acropolis and Asclepion Tour From Izmir Port with Private Guide and Vehicle
Visits to Acropolis and Asclepion of ancient Pergamum. You can create your own private group up to 12 people and customize the trip.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- English speaking professional guiding services
- 2 small bottled water per person
- Parking fees for the vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Pergamon Antik Kenti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pergamon Antik Kenti, Bergama Turkey
When you arrive in the port of Izmir, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle. Then drive to Pergamum. Bergama is one of the country's most celebrated archaeological sites: the Acropolis and the Asclepion of ancient Pergamum, both listed among the top 100 historical sites on the Mediterranean. Most of the extraordinary buildings and monuments in Bergama date to the time of Eumenes II (197-159 BC), including the famed library, the terrace of the spectacularly sited hillside theater, the main palace, the Altar of Zeus and the propylaeum of the Temple of Athena. In the early Christian era, Pergamum's church was a major center of Christianity and was one of the Seven Churches of Revelation. The ancient city is composed of three main parts: the Acropolis, whose main function was social and cultural as much as it was sacred; the Lower City, or realm of the lower classes; and the Asklepion, one of the earliest medical centers on record. Once you finish the visit of the sites, as a part of the tour to see the Turkish fine-arts you will also visit a local gallery which produces and sells products that are distinctively Turkish – for example, handmade carpets, ceramics or silver. You will see the process of the production from the raw materials to the final product and you will have a chance to give a try of this process.
After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Izmir.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Izmir port or your centrally located hotel in IzmirPorts
- Izmir Port
Departure Time :Please contact your local supplier to reconfirm your departure time
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.