Pergamon-Asklepion-Serapis Temple- TOUR
Lunch,Bevareges,Museum Tickets,Insurance and Luxury car(5 seats available) are all included.
Prices of the tours are always for maximum 4 adult visitors children up 7 are all free.
We as TRIP TURKEY,a major tour operator’s association since 1986, Offices are situated in Turkey .
We are Hosting visitors from different countries all over the world such as USA,Spain,England, Germany,
Italy,France,China,Australia Russia etc.
We are offering our well-known hospitality and services for visitors and incoming tour operators,
We are a main Sightseeing Tour Operator for guaranteed departure tours in Turkey.
We are operating guaranteed private tours for Kuşadası and Anatolia, structured with a well trained staff.
Private Tours are organised with assured expertise with a wide portfolio of licensed guides.
We shall feel more than happy to host you in our country.
per adult from
1 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pergamon Antik Kenti
- Entry/Admission - Red Basilica (Kizil Avlu)
- Entry/Admission - The Asklepion
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pergamon Antik Kenti, Bergama Turkey
Pergamon was an ancient city located in the Anatolia region, approximately 25 kilometres from the Aegean Sea in present-day Bergama, Izmir Province of Turkey. The city had great strategic value, since it overlooked the Caicus River Valley (modern name Bakırçay) which provided access from Pergamon to the Aegean coast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red Basilica (Kizil Avlu), Adjacent to the second otogar, Bergama Turkey
ergamon is known to be a very important place in the history of Christianity. Serapeion (Basilica), which is called as the temple of Egyptian Gods, later became a religious place for Christians as St. Jean Church. The church is significant as one of the first seven churches of Christianity.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Asklepion, Zafer Mah. Prof. Dr. Frieldhelm Korte Cad. No:1, Bergama 35700 Turkey
The Asklepion Temple in Pergamon was built in the 4th century B.C. In the Prehistoric Era, it was a medical center on par with Epidaurus and Kos. The center was dedicated to the God of Health, Asklepios. ... The Asklepion holy ground kept its importance until the Christian era.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Candarli Castle, Pitane,Candarli, Dikili Turkey
Included in the UNESCO World Heritage Temporary List, the historical castle in Çandarlı is one of the most important assets of Dikili. Built by Genovese the Çandarlı Castle was repaired in the 15th century by Ottoman Sadrazam and Çandarlı Resident Halil Paşa.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Kuşadası port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.